Music Production & Song Cover & Remix
Group A: Ages 0-15.
Group B: Ages 16-20.
Group C: Ages 21-25.
Group D: Ages 26-30.
Group E: Ages 31-35.
Group F: Ages 36+.
Please just submit ONE piece of music. There is no time limit for the duration of the piece.
1. The New York Victory International Music Competition (hereafter referred to as NYVIMC) is an online competition that allows participants to submit a video showing their highest performance level. The competition consists of one round.
2. The NYVIMC is held monthly, participants can submit applications any day of the month, and the results will be announced on the 20th of the following month.
3. Participants can join more than one category within the same month's competition but must submit an independent application form and fee for each category separately.
4. The Music Production, Song Cover, and Remix category accept music production, song covers, remixes, and audio and video editing, allowing for a comprehensive artistic experience. An audio or video recording needs to be created by any method of filming and editing. Multiple camera angles and audio-video editing are allowed. The submitted works will be scored based on their musicality, originality and creativity, production quality, and artistic concept.
5. Please just submit ONE piece of music that reflects the participants' current level. There is no time limit for the duration of the piece. However, the jurors reserve the right to score the first 5 minutes of the work.
6. All participants shall submit publicly available YouTube or Bilibili video links. Please ensure that the YouTube or Bilibili video is set to PUBLIC mode. Private YouTube links or downloadable links are not accepted. In addition, the video must clearly show the performer's face and hands.
7. The recording does not need to be of professional quality, but the audio must be recognizable. Better scores may be awarded for your performance if you provide the jurors with high-quality audio and video recordings.
8. The video or works submitted for the competition must have been made no more than 18 months before the month of the competition.
9. Juries' comments will not be disclosed. Jurors' decisions are final and can't be appealed.
10. To ensure fairness, judges who have taught or coached applicants before, even in master classes, are not allowed to judge their performances. The jury's decision is final and cannot be appealed.
11. The NYVIMC has the right to change the rules, schedule, and other competition information.
12. All application fees must be paid in full before an application can be processed and are non-refundable. Incomplete applications or those not including the required documentation will not be processed.
13. Participants can not claim legal rights to recordings and photographs submitted or any broadcasts produced in connection with the competition. Any performances, photographs, recordings, or broadcasts on television will be free of charge to the NYVIMC, which retains all legal rights.
98-100%: Grand Prize
92-97%: 1st Prize
86-91%: 2nd Prize
80-85%: 3rd Prize
Application fee: 75 USD.
“The only truth is music.” —— Jack Kerouac